Petwood Hotel – near Lincoln
- A 53 bedroom country hotel on the outskirts of Woodhall Spa.
- Thirty acres of grounds with plenty of activities in the area.
- Ideal for weddings and business meetings.
- Fresh, local food with children’s menu and afternoon tea.
- One wheelchair friendly bedroom on the ground floor.
- The restaurant and bar, which are open to non-residents, are both on the ground floor of the Hotel.
- The public toilets are on the ground floor and include two separate disabled toilets each of which have baby changing facilities.
- The Petwood is a wonderfully tranquil place to enjoy relaxing beauty and holistic treatments.
- There are excellent opportunities for activities such as golf, fishing and riding nearby.
Level Access Access to the bar and to the restaurant is level with no steps. There is level entry shower in the accessible bedroom on the ground floor. The entrance to the Woodland Suite facilities from the car park is a level asphalt surface and has no steps or ramp.
Visual Menus in the restaurant can be provided in larger print.
Hearing A hearing loop has been installed at the reception desk and a portable hearing loop can be installed as requested. A fire alarm for guests who are hard of hearing which vibrates under the pillow is available.
- By car – We are situated approximately ½ mile from the centre of the village of Woodhall Spa.
- Parking – We have a large car park with reserved disabled spaces. The car park is well lit and the main car park is tarmaced with a gravelled surface.
- By public transport – The nearest Railway station with a taxi rank is at Sleaford which has trains to Peterborough and Grantham. There is a regular bus service from the village to Lincoln and Boston.
- There is a ramp at the front door of the Hotel to provide access for wheelchair users.
- All conference and meeting rooms are on the ground floor.
- Access to the terrace is via the bar with a ramp from the outside door.
There is one accessible bedroom on the ground floor which has specific facilities for disabled guests.
- Level entry shower with a shower stool available on request
- Wide doors – the entry door is heavy but assistance can be provided if required
- A seat raiser with rails is available for the toilet on request – this can also be put into other rooms if required
- A telephone is provided in both the bedroom and bathroom. Mobile telephone signals can vary
- A fire alarm for guests who are hard of hearing which vibrates under the pillow is available on request. This can also be used as an alarm clock and can be used in any room
- WI-FI is available in this room and in public areas and is free of charge – WI-FI is currently not available in all rooms
- There is a seated spy hole in the door
- The room has Twin Beds and bed raisers are available on request – these can also be used in other rooms if required
- Limited 24 hour room service is available and refrigeration can be provided in the main kitchen if required
- Feather free bedding can be provided on request
- Rooms are equipped with a hairdryer, and irons and ironing boards are available on request
- Tea and coffee making facilities are available in the rooms – herbal and green teas are available on request together with fresh milk.
Customer care support
- Accessibility equipment – Details of local equipment hire companies are available on request.
- Assistance with luggage is available if required.
- Reception is manned 24 hours a day to assist you.
Food and drink
- Dining Room: English dining formalities, good food and fine wine.
- Terrace Bar: superb views over the gardens with classic English Teas.
- Locally sourced fresh ingredients: fish and sea food, superb Lincolnshire sausages and delicious cheeses, including Lincolnshire Poacher.
Local Area – Things to do
- National Golf Centre – Woodhall Spa
- Fishing at Woodhall Country Park
- Kinema in the Woods
- Moor Farm Nature Reserve
- Lincoln Cathedral
- Lincoln Castle