Stay in a luxury eco Bournemouth hotel with free Beach hut hire
Stay and get free Bournemouth Beach hut hire experience
Delivered by The Green House Hotel Bournemouth
Book now with minimum 5 night stay
Accessible + Visual + Hearing
Children – Special Terms
Free Beach hut hire with minimum 5 night stay
Book the “Beach Break” directly with the Hotel in a Large or Master Double room for 5 nights from 1st April until the 31st October, 2018 and they’ll include free Bournemouth Beach hut hire with your stay.
The Green House Hotel Bournemouth
- A luxury 4-star eco hotel with 32 guest rooms.
- Has its own 2 rosette Michelin Plate Arbor Restaurant and a bar.
- Sustainable, environment friendly hotel in a Grade II listed building.
- Ideal for events and weddings.
- Accessible bedroom Huntingdon Elm is wheelchair friendly.
Level Access The main entrance has level access with a 750mm x 1250mm lift. From the main entrance there is level access to: Hotel Reception The accessible Huntingdon Elm bedroom Private events room Bar Dining room Garden Outdoor dining area
Visual The menu is in audio and large print and the Hotel has information in audio and large print. The walls and the doors have high colour contrast. Some parts of the venue have low lighting.
Hearing There is a hearing loop in Private Events room.
- Children can be accommodated in the Hotel’s larger rooms.
- Cots and fold away beds are available at an additional charge.
- Children are welcome in Arbor restaurant before 7 pm only.
- Children’s menu and high chairs are available in Arbor restaurant.
- By car – You can access The Green House Hotel by car from A350/A338 and M27 via Southampton and M3 via London.
- Parking – The Hotel has accessible parking spaces as well that are less than 50 metres from the main entrance. Parking is not free.
- By public transport – Bournemouth train station is 1 mile from the Hotel. The nearest bus stop is on St Peters roundabout which is 0 mile from the Hotel.
- All bedrooms are non-smoking and have non-allergic bedding.
- All bedrooms have fitted carpets and it is possible to move the bedroom furniture to improve accessibility.
Accessible Bedroom details
- The route to the bedroom is 750mm wide, or more. The bedroom door is 800mm wide. There is 1200mm at the side of the bed. The bed is 700mm high. There is 0mm under the bed.
- There is an emergency call system next to the bed.
- The bedroom is double. The bathroom is ensuite. The bathroom door is 900mm wide.
The bathroom has a separate shower. The shower has a seat. The shower has a handrail.
The bathroom has a level access shower. The level access shower has a fixed seat. There is a shower chair. The level access shower has handrails.
The toilet has handrails. The direction of transfer is to the front only. There is 1600mm in front of the toilet. The toilet seat is 650mm high.
The basin is 750mm high. The taps are lever operated. There is space under the basin, with no pedestal.
The bathroom has an emergency call system.
The walls and the bathroom fittings have high colour contrast.
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Room Safe
- Lift/Elevator Access
- Disabled Room
- Linen and Towels Provided
- En-suite Bathroom
- Room Service
- Cots Available
- iPod Dock
- Daily Room Service
- Flat Screen TV
- Broadband Internet Access
- Safety Staff are available 24 hours a day and some staff have disability awareness training. There is emergency evacuation procedures in place for disabled guests. There is an emergency call system next to the bed in accessible bedroom Huntingdon Elm.
- There is 1 lift in the building serving all floors. Lift door is 750 mm wide and lift is 1000 mm wide.
- You can sit down at reception.
Customer care support
- Accessibility equipment – The Hotel provides wheelchairs for free. The Hotel has an area to charge mobility scooters and battery powered wheelchairs. Local equipment hire is available.
Food and drink – Arbor Restaurant
- The Hotel caters for sugar free (diabetic), vegetarian, gluten free (celiacs), lactose free (dairy free), nut free, low fat, low potassium, low sodium, no gastric content, high fibre and vegan specific diets.
- The menu is offered in audio and large print.
- The route through the dining area is 800 mm wide, or more.
There is background music.
The table and plates have high colour contrast.
Where to find
Address: 4 Grove Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH1 3AX Show map